Looking for a fun Valentine's day?
Pints or piranhas? Shiraz or sharks? At London Aquarium’s SEA LIFE After Dark event you won’t have to choose, so dip beneath the surface for a VIP late opening on Friday 14th February 2014.
Enjoy a welcome glass of prosecco upon arrival, before acquainting yourself with the penguins, crocodiles and jellyfish that reside within. Steel yourself to walk through the glass walkway with sharks swimming inches from you, and finish your evening in the Atlantic Cove area where you will find gourmet food and a fully stocked bar!
It’s not every day you get to catch up with friends surrounded by turtles and stingrays, so book early to avoid disappointment.
Doors open: 6.45pm
Last admission: 8.15pm
Event ends: 10.30pm
• This is your chance to experience the SEA LIFE London Aquarium child free and as a VIP
• Bar and gourmet food available to buy throughout the screening.
• Adults only (over 18’s)
• Friday 14th February, 2014 – 6.45pm until 10.30pm (last entry at 8.15pm)
• SEA LIFE London Aquarium, County Hall Riverside, London, SE1 7PB
• Tickets start from just £15
• To book visit: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/sea-life-after-dark-tickets-10410926361
Please note this event is for over 18’s only and you may be requested to show your ID on the door. Your ticket includes entrance to the SEA LIFE London Aquarium and 1 glass of prosecco on arrival. All other items of food and beverage will need to be purchased separately on site, cash only.